9th January 2013, 12:22 PM
D.M.M.N.D

Can I become a Pilot in Srilanka after doing A/L's in Arts?

Dear sir..i done my A/L's in arts and i got two B passes and one C pass then can i become a pilot in sri lanka with my passes..?

28th September 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot in Srilanka after doing A/L's in Arts?

dear sir I done A/L in maths.I got Maths for B pas Physics for C pas and Chemistry for s pas in 2012.Can i became a pilot in sri lanka Air forse?and how?
19th June 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I am doing commerce for a/l s...can i become a pilot after my a/l exam?
28th December 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm still 17 years old and i did my o/L's last year.My ambition is to become a pilot since my childhood.I'm doing in Arts stream and the subjects are Geography,Logic and Econ.I know that my A/L stream wont help me to fulfill my dream.My parents told me not to do Maths because most of the students are failing.so,now my target is to get a best Z score and enter to this course.can i know the minimum grades which i have to obtain in order to become a pilot?Also i would be grateful if you could send me the educational qualification that i have to obtain.If it is some courses that i can do at this age please let me know. And the most important thing is I'm a girl.I have confidence that i can do this.please send me a quick response.
28th December 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should i choose in my also to be a pilot.?
26th June 2020, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir , I am a 17 year old boy and being a pilot was dream since my childhood. I did my o/l last year and I got a S pass for mathematics. Therefore I'm going to study in art section for A/L(commerce). If I can still be able to join a pilot school., please let me know. Send me a response quickly.
12th November 2020, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a srilankan
Now I'm doing my advance level at commerce stream . But I decided to become pilot after ny advance level . So can you tell me what I want to do?
19th June 2021, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Do I need to A/L to continues my higher studies
If not what are the best ways to enter in higher studies ?
10th November 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a Sri Lankan. Can I become a pilot by choosing arts stream in Advanced level.If that what are the subjects that I have to select?
16th December 2021, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
I'm studying Advanced Level in Maths stream. My doubt is that I select ICT instead of chemistry. Is that a must to study chemistry to become a pilot?
16th December 2022, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Pilot in Srilanka after doing A/L in technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?