18th August 2010, 08:54 AM
Karthik Srinivasan

Can I buy IITJEE application form in Mumbai and write entrance test at Hyderabad?

I am doding my Inter II year at Hyderabad. I am planning to take my IITJEE 2011 exam at Hyderabad centre next year. My dad is presently working in Mumbai. Please clarify whether he can get the applicaqtion form from Mumbai which I can use for writing the test at Hyderabad. Which means the application would be purchased at Mumbai Zone but used in Madras Zone. Kindly clarify the extant instructions in this regard. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I write B.Ed entrance exam of Moulana Azad National Urdu University after rejection of my B.Ed application form?
  2. How to join IFBI Banking course after graduation?
  3. From where to buy TANCET application form?
  4. What exactly I have to do to join IIPM being a candidate of 12th standard?
  5. Can I Get the Application Form of MGIMS PMT at Hyderabad?
  6. Is NIOS valid for EAMCET? If yes, then how can i write EAMCET after NIOS?
  7. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  9. Where to get application form for B.Ed entrance exam? Regular & self-finance colleges in Mumbai? How many near Colaba?
  10. When the application form of MSW entrance of Jamia Milia Islamia will be out? Can I choose center in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA in JNTU Hyderabad and Hyderabad Central University after pursuing B.A in Computer Application? Information about the entrance test?
  13. When will be the CET entrance test for B.Ed in Mumbai? When and where to get the form?
  14. How to check IIT JEE status of application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  16. Total expenses to study MBA through CAT in Hyderabad? Cost of application form?
  17. Should I join computer science or engineering graphics? I want to join IIT
  18. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
14th October 2012, 09:25 PM

Default Re: Can I buy IITJEE application form in Mumbai and write entrance test at Hyderabad?

Yes u can write anywere across country however buy somewhere.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?