11th April 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my medical college after passing MBBS 1st year? Procedure for the same?

can i change my medical college after passing mbbs 1yr ?if i can, plz reply & tell about the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in 2nd year in government medical college after passing 1st year in private MBBS?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  3. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  4. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  5. Can I change my college after passing first year BHMS?
  6. Can I change my college to another medical after doing 1st year BDS in Bhartiya Medical College?
  7. How to get MBBS 1st year scholarship? -- [New]
  8. How may I get hall tickets(1st year) of Kurnool Medical college for MBBS degree?
  9. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  10. Can I change my MBBS college after completing 1st year in a deemed university or private college to a government college
  11. Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?
  12. Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?
  13. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  14. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  15. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  17. How to get scholarship for 1st year MBBS course?
  18. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
11th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my medical college after passing MBBS 1st year? Procedure for the same?

can i change my medical college after passing mbbs 1yr ?if i can, plz reply & tell about the procedure

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-change-my-medical-college-after-passing-mbbs-1st-year-procedure-same-716058.html#ixzz1rjNCHK7P
11th April 2012, 08:14 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my medical college after passing MBBS 1st year? Procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
Friend it is not possible that you can change medical college after passing 1st year of M.B.B.S.
If you can do then you have to pay the total Tuition fees for 5 year of M.B.B.S.

Friend don't thing this about this you concentrate your study on that you can score good marks in you college.

Friend you are very lucky that you get chance to get an education. So do this..

GOOD LUCK!
25th October 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

in july of the month i got admissino in Tver State Medical Collage, But now month of the october that collage agent was said that there was no seat in their collage all seat was pack. And he say that if you ready to study, So i advise to one of like this 1st year study in another collage then we can transfer this TSM collage.

So, sir/madam this is really possible in international at russian collage study 1st year then we can transfer another collage. This is poassible or not please as soon as possible you revrt or answer me, please reply sir.

Wasim
2nd December 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college after my 1st year b.pth(physiotherapy)???i am doing it from ahmednagar university
3rd December 2012, 12:30 PM
denwer1

No it is not possible to change the medical college after 1 year. The only way is that you join some other college as a fresher. The change of college is only valid for some engineering colleges but not for medical colleges.
8th July 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to switch to mbbs 2nd year after 1st year of bds in manipal university after writing an exam again. i got dental in many colleges but i chose manipal and m yet to join it but i have been hearing from many people that 1st year syllabus for both mbbs and bds is kinda same so after after writing exam one can change the course. is this possible. kindly rply
18th November 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

can i change my mbbs college after completing 1st year.if i can please tell me about the procedure.here i am suffering many problems
28th November 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

please explain inter-say sc to other cat allotment of seat in 2nd mbbs transfer by DMER.
5th September 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the admission in any lower degree than MBBS though have admited in MBBS ahmedabad
28th September 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I got an admisssion in gsl dental college. Is there any chance of changing it to vishnu dental college????
11th December 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer after 1st term bhms from jawaharlal nehru homoeopathic medical college of parul university to ahmedabad homoeopathic medical college of parul university ... my college give me permission to leave the college? Please tell me
5th November 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

After passing my 1st year bds in Karnataka can I able to change my college in next year with the same fees as govt prescribed please reply to me
11th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my current college RIMS Srikakulam to any other medical college Andhra Pradesh
23rd August 2018, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my government medical college in thoothukudi to chennai omandurar medical college. If possible what is the procedure
1st October 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my medical College after passing 1st year mbbs ?
And I'm in private medical college so can I take admission in GMERS college
If yes what is the procedure ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?