13th November 2016, 11:56 AM
riyan sujoy

Is it possible to to change my education stream after registration?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Electrical Engineering 1st semester but now I want to change my stream of education. I want to know is it possible to to change my education stream after registration? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 09:04 AM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: Is it possible to to change my education stream after registration?

You can change your stream in the 3rd semester or after the 2nd semester.
If you are eligible to change your stream, then you can change your stream after the 2nd semester.

If there is any empty seat for you then you can change.
15th November 2016, 02:27 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyan sujoy View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing Electrical Engineering 1st semester but now I want to change my stream of education. I want to know is it possible to to change my education stream after registration? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, there is an option for changing the stream after registration but it solely depends upon the head of institute as well as the number of seats availability in that particular stream. So, you need to talk with the office first and then accordingly take the decision of changing the stream.
15th November 2016, 09:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change your stream from Electrical Engineering to another being a 1st semester student. If you are interested to change the stream then, you need to discontinue from the course and you need to take new admission in the stream which you are interested to pursue your higher studies.

You need to follow the admission process for taking admission in the stream which you are interested to pursue your higher studies. After completion the admission process, you can get admission in the course which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?