16th November 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course?

Respected Sir, I am doing B.Sc Microbiology but I am not at all interested in it. I have given 1st year final exam & waiting for the result. Can I change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

18th November 2016, 09:58 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course?

No, you cannot change your stream after completing 1st year. You might get some optional subjects to choose, but cannot change your whole stream. You should have done this when you were taking the admission in degree college. So, study hard in the same stream to score good marks.
18th November 2016, 06:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course?

No, it is not possible to change your course or course stream after completion of your first year of the course. Once, you have secured admission and completed first year of the course, you can't change your course or course stream. In order to be eligible to get Bachelor's degree, you need to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college in same course with same stream. But, you can discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in the course which you are interested to pursue your higher studies.
18th November 2016, 07:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I ma sorry to say that you cannot change your course or course stream at this instant after the completion of first year studies.
Since you have completed your first year, you must have to complete your above mentioned course. There is no other option.
12th March 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSCIT first year (all cleared) but now want to shift to BCOM? Will I get to change internally and start with Bcom second year directly?
30th July 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am in BA first year student of history honours i want change my honours subject history to english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?