13th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?

I am studying in f.y. B.sc biotech, in bamu university. My family is shifting to pune next year. Can i change the university for s.y or can i take the admission in pune university next year for s.y ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  2. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  3. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  4. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  5. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  7. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  8. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  9. Is there any university which considers admission for MSc course after BSc Biotech from Agra university?
  10. Last years question papers of 6th semester of IT engineering by BAMU university of Aurangabad -- [New]
  11. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  12. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  13. How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university
  14. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  15. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  16. 2nd Year B.Com time table for BAMU, Aurangabad?
  17. How can I change my university in 2nd year to some other MCA university?
  18. Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?
21st June 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?

I want to change my university in 2nd year in Bsc biotech
14th July 2022, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?

Can i chang my admission in sy yr of ba form bamu to sppu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?