12th May 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Candidate who have scored 95% in intermediate can get scholarship through KLUEE or not?

Sir, i got 95% in intermediate and i didn't attended to KLUEE. Now i want to join in KLU, i need scholarship. I am eligible for the scholarship or not sir

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  3. Can I get scholarships for my further studies if scored 967 marks in Intermediate being a BC-A candidate? How to apply?
  4. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  5. How to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has scored 393 marks in 12th BSEB Commerce?
  6. How to get scholarship for economically backward student with 98% marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?
  9. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  10. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  11. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  12. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply scholarship for 11th class being in 2nd year of graduation?
  14. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
  15. Eligibility to apply in CSS scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95.3% in Intermediate PCM?
  16. Scholarship available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?
  17. Can I get scholarship if scored 982 marks in Intermediate PCM being an ICAI student from OBC category?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
14th July 2022, 02:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidate who have scored 95% in intermediate can get scholarship through KLUEE or not?

Yes, you can apply for the KLUEE scholarship after scoring 95% marks in the intermediate exam.
The scholarship amount will totally depends on your score in the qualifying exam. If the candidate scores more than 85% in the qualifying exam then he/she would get 25% of tuition fee as a scholarship.
If a candidate scores 60%-85% in the qualifying exam, 20% of tuition fee will be given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?