18th May 2013, 08:42 PM
anandzzz143gopal

Can I choose B.Com with CA after completing computer science?

am completed computerscience can i choose B.COM wit C.A?????????am just interested in accounting.?plzzz help me out plzzz help me out .......pleeeeeeez??????

8th May 2014, 01:26 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I choose B.Com with CA after completing computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandzzz143gopal View Post
am completed computerscience can i choose B.COM wit C.A?????????am just interested in accounting.?plzzz help me out plzzz help me out .......pleeeeeeez??????
Yes Off course you can choose with B.Com course with CA course. There is good scope for B.Com course in Accounting field.
CA stands for charted accountant. It is an professional course the duration of the course is for 4 years and the course is divided into three levels namely, Foundation examination, Intermediate examination, Final examination, There is good job prospectus for CA course in both the private as well as public sectors . I suggest you to complete B.Com course with above 55% percentage of marks in order to directly apply for CA Intermediate course. The Applicant who completed bachelor degree course are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. So, First complete bachelor degree successfully and then apply for CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?