6th May 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation after 10 years of gap?

Dear All, I had completed all my there years Bsc(General) course but left two subjects, due to some personal issues I had started to work, now 13 year gap is there of my graduation.Now I would like to continue my graduation, kindly help me the way to continue the pending two subjects or any other way to process...Please help me
University : Nagarjuna University (Guntur)

Regards,
John

8th May 2017, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation after 10 years of gap?

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation course which you have left 10 years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration else, your admission will be cancelled. Since, you have crossed the maximum duration of the course, your admission might have cancelled and you can't continue your graduation course.
9th May 2017, 12:36 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot continue your left over Graduation at this instant after the gap of 13 years as it is not possible for you. If you want to complete your Graduation, you must have to pursue it from the very beginning that is from the first year.
Opt Graduation course through correspondence and that will be better for you.
30th November 2018, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a Bsc(BZC)student.Except one paper I completed all. And didn't attempt the first year chemistry paper, remaining I cleared. After a long gap I want to clear my first year chemistry paper. Plz guide me. Tq.
20th July 2019, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

I was a bsc student i left it in 3rd year because of some reason after 8 year is it possible to get admission in BA in same college easily like without merit list and something?
24th August 2019, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I was a BSc. student in Acharya Nagarjuna University (Guntur), who failed in 1 subject in the final year in 2002. Due to family reasons, I am away from studies since then. Is there anyway that I can complete it now or enroll in any degree program that gives credit to the completed courses?
28th January 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I was student in 1996 batch bsc, my 1st yr, 2nd yr with one sub back, 3rd also one sub back, then studies left. My question is, can I get my degree now in 2020,clearing back subjects
25th April 2020, 05:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation after 10 years?

I was student in 2011 batch BA Pass,my 1st yr, 2nd yr with one sub (economic) is back, 3rd also 2subject is back, then studies left. My question is, can I get my degree now in 2020,clearing back subjects,

Plz give me the answer With prosses for re- Registaion
27th April 2020, 07:13 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No,you are not eligible to join Graduation with 10 year gap.

--Minimum acceptable gap is 2-3 year even after submitting the affidavit in which clearly mentioning a valid reason too.

--After a huge gap,you are not eligible.

-Note:- Tried on Open board ,they help you If they had not a upper age limit.
5th September 2020, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear All, I had completed all my 4 years Bdes(Bachelor of designing) course ( duration-2013-2017)but left two practical subjects, due to some personal issues I had started to work, now after 3 year gap I would like to continue and submit that practical projects and want complete my degree course . kindly help me the way to continue the pending two subjects or any other way to process...Please help me
University : FDDI University

Regards,
Priyanka
8th November 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete my graduation course after 10 years gap?.I had completed all 2year BA history.I cant to attend 3rd year.
11th February 2021, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation after 17 years of gap?

I was student in 2003 batch BA, in my 1st yr ba I have one sub back, 2 and 3rd I completed, then I couldn't write exams as I left country. My question is, can I apply for re exam and complete my degree now in 2021,if anyone has solution Pls mail at [email protected]
17th February 2021, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I was the student of bsc math I cleared my 4 semester in 2017 can i complete my gradation with this gap
13th March 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

My age is 40 and I have a 20 year gap after passing my tenth can I resume my inter from now ?
15th June 2021, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to complite my graduation, in 2001 i complited my 12th ,aftr that i started wrking to reach my financial need to serv my family, now i want to complite my studies,plz guide me
21st June 2021, 10:13 PM
Singhskomal

Yes you can do graduation again but not continue your left bachelor's degree . You need to start it again . Time gap doesn't matter.
21st September 2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to complete the graduation 3 year gap after first year
17th October 2021, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I comlete final year bsc computers first year and second year completed in year 2006 after 15 years I will contuned my degree from state ap college drw in gudur nellore dt kindly reply me ds problem sir
21st February 2022, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I complete my degree after 12 years gap
19th April 2022, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to apply for 12th std correspondence after 20 years
23rd April 2022, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am from hyderabad i want compelet my third year b. com computer after a 7 year gap were I have to go
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?