18th June 2013, 08:53 PM
lp6660123

How can I become an IAS officer after pursuing Physiotherapy?

sir,
i am persuing physiotherpy 1 year.but i want to become an ias officer.for that one should compleat graduation from a recogonized university.
please suggest me how to compleat graduation and prepare for ias exam..

7th April 2014, 02:11 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer after pursuing Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp6660123 View Post
sir,
i am persuing physiotherpy 1 year.but i want to become an ias officer.for that one should compleat graduation from a recogonized university.
please suggest me how to compleat graduation and prepare for ias exam..
If you're successfully complete graduation course without any pending backlogs then definitely you may eligible to apply for IAS Entrance Examination. Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for IAS Entrance Examination.

IAS means Indian Administrative Services IAS exams are conducted by UPSC every year . The IAS examination is divided into three levels namely, Preliminary Examination, Civil Service Aptitude Test and Interview.

Candidates who have completed Bachelor degree courses and are waiting for their results can also apply but they have to submit the proof of clearing the examination once they qualified in written examination. Your age should be 21 to 30 years and the relaxation is given for sc/st candidate for 5 years and the OBC candidate for 3 years .

Every general candidates are eligible to give attempt examination for 4 times , If your belong from obc candidate then relaxation is given for 7 times and there is no limit for SC/ST candidates .

Syllabus for Preliminary examination , Indian history , National Movements , Geography , Current Events ,General Science , Indian polity and government , Economics etc.

Syllabus for Main examination , English Essay, Two papers on general studies, Two papers on general studies, Four papers on any of the optional subject

Best coaching classes for IAS examination , C.M.C Institute , IAS Study Point , New Delhi IAS , Radian IAS Academy , Center for excellence , Civil Service Academy

The important Notification for IAS examination are published in Employment news papers and official website of UPSC .
22nd June 2022, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer after pursuing Physiotherapy?

I have completed my physiotherapy degree and I'm doing internship right now can I apply for for UPSC exam,what is the date for same??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?