25th November 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Army Officer Form while studying B.A 1st year

Sir l study BA 1st year can l apply army officers form.

25th November 2012, 01:03 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Army Officer Form while studying B.A 1st year

You can apply only on the basis of 12th class not on the basis of BA class. If your age is below 19 years then you can apply for the NDA exam which is a direct for the Army officer. This way sure helps you to become the officer. The NDA exam is conducted by the upsc every year on the national level. After completing the exam you will be called for the SSB interview which is to be conducted on the Bangalore. After that you have to give the medical test.
25th November 2012, 03:10 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Army Officer in Indian Army while studying BA 1st year through NDA entrance exam as you have already completed 12th provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force Academy of NDA.

The eligible candidate for Indian Army to become an Army Officer, must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by persomal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th November 2012, 03:16 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for Army Officer Form while studying B.A 1st year

You have ample of options to go for an Army officer's post. Mainly there are two broad classes or you can say two major entries through which you can apply for army officer's rank or commissioned rank. One is NDA i.e National Defense Academy and 2nd one is Technical Entry scheme during 12th and after 12th. For NDA you need be in 12th class or 12th passed. But you should have your age in between 16 half to 19 years of age. There is no relaxation for SC, ST or OBC students. You must follow under theses age limits. After applying you need to go for Written examination in which you have to face 2 papers One paper is General awareness and English and 2nd papers includes only Mathematics. Both the papers is of 3-3 hours each. You have Technical Entry scheme after 12th till 19 years you can apply for Army officer's post. There are twice chances you can apply for it. For physical standards you must be as per as guidelines given in the Appendix given in V and last but not the leas you should not have resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academics of Armed forces.

Regards
Deepak kumar
25th November 2012, 03:31 PM
srikanth0438

Hi my dear friend..............

I can Give the eligibility of ARMY officers..............

Dear you can After passing B.Sc you can join Indian Army.

you have write and you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.............

C.D.S means Combine Defense Services..............

Age 19--24 years...
must be a citizen of India.
you have Graduation from Recognised University.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..........

Selection process:
written test
interview
medical test

Thank you All the best..........
25th November 2012, 06:05 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Army Officer Form while studying B.A 1st year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friend,
  • A candidate should have completed their graduation with atleast 50% from Recognized Universities

• Citizenship of INDIA.

Age limite:
  • For Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years
  • For Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years
  • For Naval Academy : 19-22 Years
  • For Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.
25th November 2012, 06:59 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for Army Officer Form while studying B.A 1st year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes you can apply for Army Officers either in final year but you will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination to reach the Army HQ/Rtg. of BA or after passing out BA.

You need to apply for CDS i.e Combined Defense Service Exam , which need any Degree from recognized university.

For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy also need a Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

you have to be 19 half to 23 half years of age and must have passed graduation.
25th November 2012, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry in first year you can't apply for CDS exam. After completing graduation you can apply for CDS exam.

If your age is below 19 years and you are in first year B.A then you can apply for NDA exam on the basis of 10+2.

If you are above 19 years of age then you have to wait till the completion of your graduation then apply for CDS examination.

CDS exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year and you can apply for it through UPSC website.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

I am providing you the document which has all the elgibility criteria for officer and non officers posts in army. Please download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf rect_procedure_offrs&or_army.pdf(206.5 KB, 68 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?