16th April 2017, 05:51 PM
Kirtan25

Can I do B.Com along with CA course? What is the procedure followed to apply for this?

I need to study B.Com along with CA course? I appeared PUC. I want to know which are the best colleges in Bangalore so that I can go for admission? Can someone please guide me on this? Awaiting for the quick response soon. Thank you!

17th April 2017, 01:44 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Com along with CA course? What is the procedure followed to apply for this?

To be a Chartered Accountant, after intermediate you need to complete CPT after wards you need to register for IPCC. Now most of the CA Coaching Institutes offering 3 years B.Com course for CA students we are doing IPCC course. In actual CA Coaching Institutes tie up with the private degree colleges and enroll the IPCC students as they are also doing Graduation. Like regular students, IPCC students no need to attend the classes on regular basis. But IPCC students needs to attend the Degree exams conducted by University on yearly basis for 3 years. If they passed in exams for three years IPCC students will also get a Degree Certificate. So, IPCC students can also clear 3 years B.Com alongwith their IPCC Course.

Regarding this ICAI given general approval for IPCC students to do other regular study course alongwith IPCC.
10th May 2017, 02:18 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Can I do B.Com along with CA course? What is the procedure followed to apply for this?

Hello friend,

Yes of course, you can do your B.com along with CA course.

After 12th with those certificates you can apply for distance education for Bcom with your CA.

You only have to write exams no need to worry about classes. But if you insist you can attend classes. It is not compulsory for some universities.

In between you can do CA.

Dont worry about B.com it will go on.

Do well in CA

Regards
31st May 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com along with CA course? What is the procedure followed to apply for this?

I'm studying bcom and finished 2 years still 1 more is there can I write IPCC EXAMS along with my degree exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?