12th June 2011, 12:32 PM
ADITYA SAWANT

What is the admission procedure and the course fee of Naval Architecture? Institutes offering the course?

I WANT TO KNOW ADMISSION PROCEDURE,COURSE FEE OF NAVAL ARCHITECTURE &THE INSTITUTES OFFERING THIS COURSE & THE FUTURE AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE. PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS ON
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for naval architecture in AMET university? I have completed 1st year B.E in civil
  2. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  3. How to join Naval architecture after B.Arch from a recognized institute?
  4. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  5. How to apply for Ph.D. in Naval Architecture in India?
  6. How to get admission in Naval Architecture Course in Cochin University(CUSAT)?
  7. How to get admission in Naval architecture course in India?
  8. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  9. Is it important to crack JEE Mains for studying Naval Architecture?
  10. BSC IT or Btech in Naval Architecture? Which one is a better course?
  11. Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?
  12. How to go for GME course after doing B.E production? My GPA is 8.5
  13. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  14. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  15. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  16. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to take science to be an Architect?
  18. Am I eligible for admission for M.Tech in Naval Architecture after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
11th April 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and the course fee of Naval Architecture? Institutes offering the course?

What is the admission procedure and the course fee of Naval Architecture? Institutes offering the course? i had just appeared for 10th exam.
1st December 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and the course fee of Naval Architecture? Institutes offering the course?

i have completed diploma in engineering at shipbuilding technology. and i want to get admission for b.sc in naval architecture and marine engineering or naval architecture and shipbuilding in india. i am a bangladeshi girl. please, give me an idea.
25th May 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to be a naval architect? which are the best institutions?
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?