10th March 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility?

Can I do B.E after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  3. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate with 63% in 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  7. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  10. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  14. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  16. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  17. Eligibility to study abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
3rd April 2011, 06:53 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.E after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility?

Yes You can do your BE.

Eligibility varies from university to university.
In anna university the last two semester(5th,6th) of the diploma marks will be taken. From these marks ,common counselling will be arranged. You can select your college.
7th June 2011, 07:39 AM
balarmkec

Default Re: Can I do B.E after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can join directly second year of Mechanical Engineering since you have completed Diploma. Ann university is conducting counselling for lateral entry student. You can apply for that.

All The Best
3rd July 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know when does the engineering councelling starts for diploma students and where we want to see the details of random number rank list and all in which website
6th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

In my brother this year finish diploma in DME(TOOL&DIE) after he join engineering, where application will give?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?