4th August 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement with 59% marks in PU?

Hello...

I have got 85% in 10th, 59% in pu, 78% in BE. Am i eligible for campus placement? Can someone please let me know the information on the same to me as soon as possible? I really need to know if am eligible and continue based on the same!

4th August 2015, 02:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 59% marks in PU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello...

I have got 85% in 10th, 59% in pu, 78% in BE. Am i eligible for campus placement? Can someone please let me know the information on the same to me as soon as possible? I really need to know if am eligible and continue based on the same!
No, you are not eligible for campus placement as per your marks criteria.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for campus placement is,

campus placement= 60%

Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for campus placement recruitment.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for campus placement recruitment.
4th August 2015, 03:15 PM
@bhijeetearns

HI...............,

You are eligible for the campus placement . Make sure that you have no backlogs.
Have a xerox of all your documents then apply to the companies which are comming at college. The more experience you will gain at interview ,your selection chance and getting good company chance will be increase.
Moreover i will also recommend to submit your resume even at freshorsworld.com , naukri.com .Here also various companies seek for the good and laborious client.

Thanks
4th August 2015, 06:21 PM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Hello...

Yes you can eligible for campus placement in p.u having 59% marks.
but some off the MNC required 60% or above but don't worry number of Indian companies come nd you can apply for these companies.
4th August 2015, 06:48 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for campus placement in some companies, but most of the companies will not allow you to sit in selection procedure.

Most of the companies in campus placement ask for more than 60% marks in B.Tech/B.E.
30th August 2015, 06:02 PM
newmoon06

As per your percentage criteria you are not eligible for most of the reputed companies as its criteria are-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th.(In first attempt)

2-Minimum 60% in 12th.(In first attempt)

3-Minimum 60% in Graduation without any current backlogs.
2nd September 2015, 01:53 PM
Sam James

Smile Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 59% marks in PU?

Quote:
Hello...

You are eligible for campus placements for most of the companies. But there should not be any arrears.

Based on experience in this sector, try to fetch campus placements as fast as possible. By Campus placement, i mean in-campus placements. Why because, usually during in-campus placement the companies try to recruit students based upon their present score only. Usually 65% for BTech.

But once you go for off-campus placements direct or via recruiting consultants they put conditions like 60% through out the academic history. For which you might not be eligible. So try to get in-campus placement as soon as possible.

Another possibility is via internships. For internships or training the companies have loose criteria but only less stipend amount. But you could earn a good experience certificate which may be valuable and could cover your present less score in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?