9th February 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Which department I can choose after completion of BA history course for my higher studies?

Dear Sir/Mam,

i am palani , studing b.a history final year in annamalai university correspantance . I am finish the ba after what i choose the valuable department to higher studies . I dont know valuable studies in economic position. Please help to tell me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  2. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  3. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?
  4. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
  5. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  9. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  10. After completion of B.E how can go for IIT for higher studies?
  11. Am I eligible to do higher studies in physics after completion of MBBS?
  12. What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. What are the job opportunities for B.Com and BCA degree holders?
  14. After B.Tech in MEchanical engineering what can I do?
  15. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  16. Is it better to go for higher studies or get a job after completion of B.Com?
  17. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  18. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
10th February 2016, 11:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which department I can choose after completion of BA history course for my higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

i am palani , studing b.a history final year in annamalai university correspantance . I am finish the ba after what i choose the valuable department to higher studies . I dont know valuable studies in economic position. Please help to tell me sir.
There are so many courses are available after completing BA in History. You can select the course based on main two important factors, Future aspiration and interest, which is most important while selecting the course. You can select any one of the course below;

- M.A History
- MBA in Human Resources
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA in Hotel Management
- M.A in English
- M.A in Hindi
- M.A in Economics

You can also apply for the Post Graduate Diploma Courses like,

- PG Diploma in Hotel Management,
- PG Diploma in Banking and Finance or Journalism,
- PG Diploma in TV Journalism,
- PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations,
- PG Diploma in Tourism Management,
- PG Diploma in Foreign Trade etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?