2nd October 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed in annamalai university through correspondence mode after completion of post graduation?

Can I do B.Ed in Annamalai university through correspondence mode after completion of post-graduation? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow for this? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university?
  2. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
  3. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  4. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  5. What are the streams of Kerala University acceptable in Annamalai University to study in Post Graduation?
  6. Is it possible to do post graduation through correspondence in second year after completion of first year in regular mode?
  7. How can I study correspondence BEd in any recognized university with below 50% in Graduation? -- [New]
  8. What are the jobs to apply after completion of graduation in correspondence mode?
  9. How can I do distance BEd course being a Government Teacher?
  10. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  11. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  12. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  13. B.Ed from Delhi University after completing B.Com from DU through correspondence?
  14. Can i get admission in PG course with 4 arrears in B.Sc. (Physics) course?
  15. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does post graduation (MA) from Annamalai University, through Distance Education, without doing BA is valid for getting government job in Punjab?
  17. Which university I can apply for B.Ed course to do in correspondence mode after completion of B.Com course with 35% marks?
  18. Is it possible to continue 2nd year from Regular mode after passing 1st year from Distance mode?
15th October 2017, 03:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in annamalai university through correspondence mode after completion of post graduation?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to do B.Ed in Annamalai University through correspondence mode. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to do B.Ed in Annamalai University.

>> You must have completed course in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 10+2+4 pattern from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Post Graduation course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to B.Ed in Annamalai University.

>> Fee and Scholarship details (Hostel Fee and Tuition Fee) are clearly mentioned in the notification that is given below.

>> Basically there is no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible for getting admission into this course.

>> B.Ed in Correspondence course is a 2 year program and non-semester.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?