23rd February 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed course being a student of B.Com? Which Universities can I get admission for this course?

im a b.com student...can i do b.ed course.if yes then in which university can i get admitted..

23rd February 2012, 06:40 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course being a student of B.Com? Which Universities can I get admission for this course?

you can do b.ed after B.com.

Many university offer this course.
It is 1/2 years long course.

ALMOST all the reputed university conduct entrance exam for taking candidate in their college for B.ED course.

Every university/institute conduct their own entrance examination.

you must first decide the university/institution from where you would like to do your B.ED.

Than fill the form for entrance exam.
YOU CAN FILL THE FORM OF MORE THAN ONE UNIVERSITY.
Sit for exams and score well .

if you score well you will get the seat in the college.

however

There are few college which offer seat on the basis of merit.

AND

There are college which offer seats without exam charge have very high fee structure.

Entrance Exam consist Questions on
Teacher Aptitude Capablity
General Awareness
English(comprehensive)
Quantitative Aptitude

BEST REGULAR B.ED UNIVERSITY
A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad
Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
Bombay Teacher’s Training College, Mumbai
D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
Government College of Education, Chandigarh
Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai
Lady Irwin College, Delhi
SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
University of Bombay
University of Pune
University of Punjab
28th June 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course being a student of B.Com? Which Universities can I get admission for this course?

I am the student of b.com. And i want to do B. Ed if i eligible or not?
1st July 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

M a b.com student.. I want to do b.ed along with b.com.. Please suggest me colg which vl offer me admision..
6th August 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I had done BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] last year 2011... And on month of December i had took 'Oracle' classes and completed on March, 2012...
Now i want to do Master degree...!!! In which feild i am i can do M.com only but it waste of doing M.com bcz now i went on I.T feild...
I had thought for doing M.sc (I.T) or MCA but in that it require Maths in 12th which didnt took Maths subject...
So now i cant understand what to do..??
please give me some suggestion..
reply me as soon as possible...
20th August 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i am join b.com in 2006 regular class close at 2009 but 2 subject are pending in 6th sem and i am also attending 3 years after completed my course now what can i do
12th March 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com from ignou . am i eligible for B.ed
24th August 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed in bangalore university as I am a M.Com graduate with & 70% marks?
27th October 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I AM B.COM ( CORPORATE SECRETARY SHIP) i.e. B.COM(CS) now im working as a teacher in nursery & primary school am i eligible for B.ED through corres which university is valuable and about fee structure
28th October 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Can we do b.Ed in singhania university ,Is it recognized by UGC Government.
2nd June 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.ed pursuing b.com first year? If yes then how can I and from where can I from Patna? Reply fast.
26th September 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b ed I have completed m com with 70% marks in whivh college is best gor me to do b ed in airoli navi mumbai
2nd January 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCOM honours and scored 60% and want to do B. ed in english. can i do B.Ed in english? if so then from which college in kolkata i can do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?