3rd August 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream

sir i am shireen siddiqui from rewa(m.p.) . sir i want to ask a question actualy i m doing b.c.a. vth sem. my 12th is clear in commerce please tell me
am i eligibal for M.C.A.

Related Questions:
17th March 2012, 07:10 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream

MCA stands for master of computer application. As the name inducate, MCA programme is desined to enable the
candidates to shouldering responsibilities in the filled of information technology and software development by
inculating necessary computer skills and soft skills in well structured manner.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MCA-

>> Candidates should have passed 12th with mathematics from recognised board.

>> Candidates should also have completed graduation in any decipline from recognised university. some colleges/universities
wants bachelor degree candidates with marhematics to be eligible for joining MCA.

>> the candidates should have scored atleast 60 % marks to be eligible for allmost all entrance examinations. (candidates having
less than 60% marks can also apply for the entrance examinations but to only selected examinations)

>> No age limit.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS FOR MCA-

IIT JAM
OJEE (odisha jee)
UPSEE (uttar pradesh)
NIMCET (nit colleges)
KMAT (karnataka)
PGCET (karnataka)
MH-CET (Maharastra)
BHU PET (banaras hindu university)
JNU MCA entrance
BIT mesra MCA entrance
WBJEE (west bengal)
TANCET (Tamil nadu)

If you have studied mathematics in 12th as well as in graduation than you are eligible for appearing in the all MCA entrance examinations.
17th March 2012, 07:11 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream

MCA stands for master of computer application. As the name inducate, MCA programme is desined to enable the
candidates to shouldering responsibilities in the filled of information technology and software development by
inculating necessary computer skills and soft skills in well structured manner.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MCA-

>> Candidates should have passed 12th with mathematics from recognised board.

>> Candidates should also have completed graduation in any decipline from recognised university. some colleges/universities
wants bachelor degree candidates with marhematics to be eligible for joining MCA.

>> the candidates should have scored atleast 60 % marks to be eligible for allmost all entrance examinations. (candidates having
less than 60% marks can also apply for the entrance examinations but to only selected examinations)

>> No age limit.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS FOR MCA-

IIT JAM
OJEE (odisha jee)
UPSEE (uttar pradesh)
NIMCET (nit colleges)
KMAT (karnataka)
PGCET (karnataka)
MH-CET (Maharastra)
BHU PET (banaras hindu university)
JNU MCA entrance
BIT mesra MCA entrance
WBJEE (west bengal)
TANCET (Tamil nadu)

If you have studied mathematics in 12th as well as in graduation than you are eligible for appearing in the all MCA entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?