25th June 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam after BCA? Which subjects are optional and compulsory?

Respectd sir, I have complete my bachelor degree in BCA. may i eligibile for RAS and IAS exam ? if i am eligibile then tell me which subject is optional and compulsory subject for the both exam.

25th June 2010, 10:13 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam after BCA? Which subjects are optional and compulsory?

Dear friend,

Yes definitely you are eligible for IAS and RAS exams.

The eligibility to sit for these exams is a graduation degree from any stream.

For details of the syllabus of IAS exam please visit the official site:

www.civilserviceindia.com › Subject

And for RAS visit:

www.rpsc.gov.in/syllabus

Good luck!
26th June 2010, 01:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam after BCA? Which subjects are optional and compulsory?

dear friend

Yes, definately you are eligible to appear in RAS and IAS exam after BCA. So, if you have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years,
then you can definately apply for both these exams.

So, if you want to get more details about the subjects, age limits and the number of attempts, then please visit the UPSC site. Because all the information are mention
there or you can also check these given sites-

www.upsc.gov.in

http://www.rpsc.gov.in

http://www.civilserviceindia.com/subject
27th June 2010, 06:47 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam after BCA? Which subjects are optional and compulsory?

Hello friend ,
Yes, you are definitely elligible for IAS and RAS or other civil exams.
They want graduation degree from any stream also age limit 21 to 30 years.
Good luck!
1st July 2010, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Respectd sir, I have complete my bachelor degree in B.A in distance. may i eligibile for RAS and IAS exam ? if i am eligibile then tell me which subject is optional and compulsory subject for the both exam.
1st July 2010, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I M COMPLECT MY BCA CAN I GIVE RAS EXM
4th July 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

RAS EXAM BCA SUBJECT TELL ME
5th July 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO GIVE RAS EXAM AFTER B.C.A,PLEASE SUGGEST WHICH SUBJECT CHOOSE AS OPTIONAL
6th July 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

subjact from ras eaxm
14th July 2010, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

yes you can attempt ras and ias
14th July 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

RAS KAB KARNA CHAIYE
17th July 2010, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE RUNNING IN B.PHARM FINAL YEAR CAN I GIVE RAS EXAM
18th July 2010, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am biotech degreeholder, witch subject should be chosen by me for pre as well as main?
18th July 2010, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i m the student b tech final year .My branch is information technology(IT) can i give RAS and IAS exam.
20th July 2010, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

which are the essential subject for RAS however we r under B.com
22nd July 2010, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hi i m in final year of b.tech can i attept ras examination???
23rd July 2010, 02:33 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam after BCA? Which subjects are optional and compulsory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m the student b tech final year .My branch is information technology(IT) can i give RAS and IAS exam.
Hi,
Yes. You are eligible for these exams. But you can appear for the Examinations only after completion of your course. So. Do complete your Course with good pass percentage.
Good Luck.
23rd July 2010, 02:36 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam after BCA? Which subjects are optional and compulsory?

Quote:
sir, i am biotech degreeholder, witch subject should be chosen by me for pre as well as main?

Hi,
You can choose zoology as one optional subject for both Priliminary as well as the Main Examination. The Other subject needs a deep scrutiny. Do find a subject that best attracts your interest. The Subject that keeps you entertained and awake through the preparation. The subject which should not go bored after few days of preparation.

Good Luck.
25th July 2010, 08:10 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
as you want to know about the the information about the Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam after BCA? So it will be available on the given websites,www.upsc.gov.in
it is not tough from the given websites, I am given only those websites names from where it will be easy to get the Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam after BCA?So do not worry,just visits the given websites,and concentrates on your exams,and try to qualified in the exam so be ready for sure selection in the examination .
30th July 2010, 06:25 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

The minimum educational qualification required for RAS exam is a bachelor's degree from a recognised university.
The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and should not be over 35 years.
The examination is divided into two stages
1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam

The compulsary subject for preliminary exam is General knowledge and General science.

Folowing are the optional paper from which you may select any one according to your area of expertise.

Agriculture
Geology
Agricultural Engineering
Home Science
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary science
Indian History
Botany
Law
Chemistry
Mathematics
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Commerce
Mining Engineering
Crop Husbandry with Horticulture
Philosophy
Computer Engineering
Physics
Computer Science
Political Science
Dairy Processing & Technology
Psychology
Economics
Public Administration
Electrical Engineering
Sociology
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Statistics
Geography

After successful performance in the preliminary exam, the candidates are allowed to write the Main exam which conssts of four compulsary papers and two optional papers.
For more information, visit the following website
www.rpsc.gov.in

Good luck
15th August 2010, 07:55 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam:-
Age in between 21 to 30 years for GE candidates and age relaxation 5 year for ST/SC OBC candidates ,

Education qualification:- minimum graduation in any UGC recognized university.

For information regarding for RAS and IAS exam after BCA
you go through the website :www.upsc.gov.in
All the Best!
16th August 2010, 12:40 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

the munimum eligibility for ras or ias IS just pass in graduation.

you can select any 2 subjects provided by the UPSC.

ALL THE BEST.
27th December 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

which subject i can select in bed after bca?
28th December 2010, 06:11 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

To become an IAS you need to appear in civil services exam conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility requirement for CSE is as follows:

The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates appearing in final year degree exam may also apply.

So, you are eligible to appear in CSE.

For more details visit UPSC official website: www.upsc.gov.in
6th January 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

pl . suggest me a scoring subject for ras
13th January 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

helo! sir , i m pursuing bca and as i came to knw dat i can give ias and ras exam so i jst want to knw that what is the criteria of
these two exams.
13th February 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i have no idea about ras plz tell me that ras ka bab kya banta h.
13th February 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

ras k bad kya banta h& ias k bad
15th February 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of bca distance edu. can i apply for ras exam after comlate my graducation. which subjects i choose?
15th February 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i m complete my bca but i m not complete my 21 so i m doing mca sir plz tell me i m doing ras after mca
13th March 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, i have complete my bachler degree in BBA in Financial planig. may i eligible for RAS & IAS. plz tell me
4th April 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

what subject i choose in B.Ed after BCA
7th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have done my BCA and want to prepare for RAS. So in pre-examination how many subjects we have to select and after that how many in main-examination exam?
plz sir i dont have any guide line for this.
Aakanksha Makkar
13th May 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am persuing bca-1 and i passed 12 with commerce so please tell me that for which subject i will prepare for ias enterene exam
17th May 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Eligibility for RAS and IAS exam after BCA? Which subjects are optional and compulsory?

Quote:
Respectd sir, I have complete my bachelor degree in BCA. may i eligibile for RAS and IAS exam ? if i am eligibile then tell me which subject is optional and compulsory subject for the both exam.
sir,i am persuing bca-1 and i passed 12 with commerce so please tell me that for which subject i will prepare for ias enterene exam

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=108169#ixzz1MZxEzZ2U
1st June 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i hv completed my bca in may 2011..can i give the exams of ras this year only and plz tell me abt the age criteria because i'l become 21 yrs old in august of this year..
7th June 2011, 01:52 AM
SUMITRA_M

As you have complete your bachelor degree in BCA, you are eligibile for RAS and IAS exam. The educational qualification for there exams is graduation in any stream.
In the matter of subject choosing you do as your mind says. In my opinion you should choose those subjects on which wyo have more grip. First of all you should go through the exam patern and syllabus of relevant exam.
7th June 2011, 02:01 AM
SUMITRA_M

As you have complete your bachelor degree in B.A in distance, you are eligibile for RAS and IAS exam. The exam patern and syllabus of both exams patern have been changed. For ias exam you should upsc.gov.in and for ras exam patern you should visit rpsc.gov.in .after analyzing the exam patern and syllabus you should choose your optional subjects.
7th June 2011, 02:08 AM
SUMITRA_M

The eligibility criteria for applying in ras exam are:
1.graduation from recognized university.
2.age should be between 21 to 35 years.
3.citizen of India.
7th June 2011, 02:15 AM
SUMITRA_M

The optional subjects for ras are as follows (one should 1 subject for pre. And mains and 2nd for moll mains exam):
Agriculture

Geology

Agricultural Engineering

Home Science

Animal Husbandry & Veterinary science

Indian History

Botany

Law

Chemistry
Mathematics

Civil Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Commerce

Mining Engineering

Crop Husbandry with Horticulture

Philosophy

Computer Engineering

Physics

Computer Science

Political Science

Dairy Processing & Technology

Psychology

Economics

Public Administration

Electrical Engineering

Sociology

Electronics & Telecommunication
Engineering

Statistics

Geography
16th June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR REGISTER FOR R.A.S ND WHERE TO TAKE ND SUBMIT THE FORM....
16th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have know idea of RAS?? sir tell me what is that??? And after attend this exam?? what happens..??
17th July 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

AFER FINISHING MY BCA WHICH SUBJECT CORRECT SUBJECT CIVIL SERIVCE
22nd July 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

is there any free coaching in thanjavur for ias prelim exam
31st July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir maine b.a. se gradution kiya h kitni % k baad IAS ka exam de sakte h
19th August 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am serving in army and I will become ex-serviceman in April 2012. I have done my B.A after joined Army. My date of birth is 25 Jun 1977. Am I eligible for RAS exam. please tell me can I apply for this exam.

- Jitendra Chandela
22nd August 2011, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

eligibility for rajasthan administratitive service examination and what are the compulsary and optional subjects for computer engineering?
24th August 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am the student of b.tech.(information technology). can i give the entrance exam for ras and ias.... please suggest me..... what is the course of ras...
30th August 2011, 11:50 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria For Ias critera
(i) Age limits :

21-30 years
(ii) Educational Qualifications :

Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physcs, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Enginerring or an equivalent qualification.

(iii) No. of permissible attempts :

Four (Seven attemps of OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs )
1st September 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I M COMPLETED OF BCA CAN I GIVE IAS EXM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?