4th March 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc IT in Punjab University?

please tell about bsc it in punjab university...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  2. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  3. Can I do BSc IT in Punjab University?
  4. What can I do after BSc IT?
  5. How to do BSc non medical from Jamia Millia University Delhi? I am doing BSc non medical from Punjab University
  6. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  7. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Punjab University
  8. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  9. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  10. Procedure for admission in BSc hons in Punjab University Chd? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for BSc honors from Punjab University? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  14. Does Punjab University Chandigarh offer Non Medical? What is the procedure?
  15. BSc Microbiology final year syllabus of Punjab University?
  16. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  17. Which university can i join for M.Sc in Maths or Physics after securing 53% in B.Com?
  18. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
1st August 2016, 12:58 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do BSc IT in Punjab University?

Panjab University, Chandigarh was established in the year 1882, and was relocated to Chandigarh in 1956. As per my knowledge no you cant do BSc IT in Punjab University. For further information you can visit at official website:
puchd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?