25th February 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence course in Law after doing masters in English? Institutes where I can do the course? What are the job opportunities?

I have done masters in english and now wanted to do correspondence course in law .could you please suggest me institute from where i should do my course and also tell me the job opportunities associated with the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  2. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  3. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  4. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  5. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  6. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  8. Is LLM and masters in law given the same preference?
  9. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife? -- [New]
  10. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  11. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  12. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  13. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  14. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  15. What is the scope after MSc in molecular biology and molecular biology?
  16. What are the job opportunities after my masters? I am a student of BSc Anatomy
  17. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  18. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
1st August 2016, 01:45 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence course in Law after doing masters in English? Institutes where I can do the course? What are the job opportunities?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course in correspondence after the master degree.

The eligibility to get admission in three year master degree course is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. There is no age limit to appear pursue course.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination to get the admission in course. Some of the universities which offer the course in correspondence is :-

IGNOU.

Sikkim Manipal.

Dr. Ambedkar Open university.

After the LLB course you are eligible to appear for Judicial service examination, you can appear for recruitment as Legal officer in bank and many other jobs.
1st August 2016, 01:58 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence course in Law after doing masters in English? Institutes where I can do the course? What are the job opportunities?

Yes, candidates having minimum bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for entrance examination or to get the admission in the LLB course on the merit basis.

So, you are eligible for the admission in the course. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have bachelor degree. The course is of three year duration.

Jobs options are :-

Legal Department.

Judicial Service.

Advocate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?