16th January 2012, 03:13 PM
rck str

Can I do Civil Engineering after completion of 12th class with Computer Science?

can i do civil engineering after 12th with computer science.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  2. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  3. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  5. What are the popular courses in B.Tech?
  6. Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science
  7. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?
  8. Which course will be better for me between Civil and Computer Science after scoring 96% in 12th if I want to answer GMAT exam later?
  9. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses that I can look up after completion of class 12th without Maths and computer science?
  11. Can I apply for Polytechnic if done intermediate with Commerce? -- [New]
  12. Which branch is better in engineering between computer science and civil for hindi medium student?
  13. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  14. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  15. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  16. What are better options for me after scoring 8.8 CGPA in class 10th and 50% in class 12th
  17. Am I eligible to pursue civil engineering? I have passed 12th science
  18. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
16th January 2012, 03:56 PM
pamhele

Smile Re: Can I do Civil Engineering after completion of 12th class with Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rck str View Post
hello
yes you can do civil engineering after completing 12th in computer science .

but before that is that what you want to do ask your self so that in foture you wont feel you took a wrong desion so think and take a step

all the best
16th January 2012, 04:02 PM
charanjot singh

Red face Re: Can I do Civil Engineering after completion of 12th class with Computer Science?

Dear,
you cannot do civil engineering with computer science bacause these two are different courses.
Moreover the companies are different in these two
so you have to leave one to continue other.

Regards
16th January 2012, 05:35 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Default Re: Can I do Civil Engineering after completion of 12th class with Computer Science?

You can do CIVIL ENGINEERING after 12th with computer science

because while admission in Engineering there are no objections that a person should choose a particular branch only
he can choose according to own choice

Firstly you recognize the talent in you that for what field are you good from people who cares about you

The final answer is that you can do CIVIL ENGINEERING after 12th with computer science

with best wishes
Pratik Agrawal
27th June 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Civil Engineering after completion of 12th class with Computer Science?

I am 12th pass with non medical iwant become a SDO what i do tell me detail
27th June 2012, 05:13 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
Yes you can do civil engineering after 12th class with computer science.
But you have to dicision after think a lot because these two are totally different and you can face many problems in future so think twice and then go for civil engineering.
Good Luck
27th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Ofcourse you can go for civil engineering. In fact any student with science stream at 10+2 level can pursue this course.

For this you have to give the engineering entrance exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE and so on.
26th August 2013, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Civil Engineering after completion of 12th class science with with subject combination Computer Science,physics,chemistry?
26th August 2013, 03:40 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rck str View Post
Information Regarding Admission in the Engineering.

Nice to see your interest in the field of engineering. In today age the engineering field is the one of the growing field. If you are interested in the Civil Engineering then to appear in the engineering entrance examination you need pass 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as the main subject.

If you completed 12th class with PCM subject then you can appear in the engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, WBJEE, KIITEE, VITEEE.... and many other engineering entrance examination. To get a good rank in the entrance examination you need to work hard. Prepare well for the upcoming entrance examination.

You can also apply for the engineering entrance examination in the appearing of 12th board exam. Wish you all the best for your ahead career. All the Best.
26th August 2013, 06:55 PM
vaibhav joshte

Yes after 12 in computer science you can go for civil engineering but first you have decide that your dicision is right or wrong because this both fileds are totally different from each other
26th August 2013, 06:56 PM
vaibhav joshte

because while admission in Engineering there are no objections that a person should choose a particular branch only

Firstly you recognize the talent in you that for what field are you good from people who cares about you
26th August 2013, 06:59 PM
vaibhav joshte

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?