2nd April 2012, 10:37 PM
puja26

Can I do CS course in part time?

can i do company secretary part time? please tell me asap

4th April 2012, 03:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CS course in part time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja26 View Post
can i do company secretary part time? please tell me asap
Company Secretary course is basically offered through correspondence mode and hence, you don't need to attend regular classes.
However, since all the stages of the course can be pursued as without attending regular classes, the management training needs to be completed for a minimum period of 15 months and this training program will be a full time program throughout the 15 months.

Now, as far as the course is concerned, it comprise of the following stages:
Foundation Program
Executive Program
Professional Program
Management Training

The Management Training can be done either after completion of the Executive Program or after Professional Program.
For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
10th April 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

how can a student persuing B.A.L.L.B(regular) join the training programme of CS,after clearing the executive course?
10th April 2012, 09:21 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

CS-COMPANY SECRETARY course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) can be pursed part time through correspondence course.

This course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM- The candidate having completed 12th in any stream is eligible for this program.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM- The candidate having either completed Foundation Program or have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University, is directly be eligible for admission to this program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM- The candidate having completed Executive Program is eligible for this program.

Apart from this the candidate has to undergo a 15 months compulsory training before finally be certified as Company Secretary by ICSI.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
2nd March 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to do CS course, but part time classes I will attend Is it possible
which institute prefered
23rd May 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I am working for a bank.can I pursue cs while doing job?can I do my article ship after executive program from my bank itself or I have to leave my job for completing articleship?
4th June 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am small busness man but I wise that I have profe. Life so can I do it as a part time ........ ... I can do and give my best
6th May 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Where can i find additional help for CS course in Malad west, Mumbai? Please suggest any coaching institute or college.
3rd June 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do company secretaryship as part time. But I don't know in which institute giving part time class In Coimbatore. Please help me..
10th December 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am currently working in an institute as a teacher. Can I do my training of 15 months here or will i have to leave my current job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?