3rd August 2012, 01:34 PM
snehalom

Can I do degree in computer science after completing diploma in computer science

i completed diploma in com sci i want degree in com sci distance learning , so give ur best suggetion .

28th May 2013, 09:33 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do degree in computer science after completing diploma in computer science

Dear Friend,
Yes,You are applicable for pursuing Degree Course in Computer Science by completing Diploma in Computer Science.

As,In order to apply for the Degree Courses that is B.E or B.Tech in Computer Applications just you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board and you must purely belong to the science stream.
Or
You may also apply if you have completed you Diploma course in any of the Engineering Relevant Stream.

Hence,Just apply for the Degree Course in Computer Applications.
30th May 2013, 10:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do degree in computer science after completing diploma in computer science

You can join degree program after diploma through lateral entry scheme. Through this scheme, you can join to any of the interested streams of engineering. LPU University offers lateral entry admission to BCA also. KSOU, IGNOU, etc are some of the Universities where you can find distance education in B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?