14th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do genetic engineering without Maths? List of the colleges in Nagpur and Pune?

can i do genetic engineering without maths? give me list of colleges in nagpur and pune. explain about selection process and fees criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  2. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  3. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  4. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  5. List of top government engineering colleges in Pune and Nagpur?
  6. Names of the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Nagpur and Pune?
  7. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  8. List of genetic engineering colleges in Pune?
  9. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  10. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  11. List of the top engineering colleges for computer science and civil engineering stream which situated in Nagpur, Pune and Aurangabad?
  12. Is it necessary to have Maths and Biology to opt for Genetic Engineering? Best colleges for Genetic Engineering
  13. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  15. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  16. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  17. Cutoff list of B.E/B.Tech for all colleges under Pune and Nagpur University?
  18. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths? -- [New]
30th December 2017, 04:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do genetic engineering without Maths? List of the colleges in Nagpur and Pune?

Yes, you can pursue Genetic Engineering without Mathematics in 12th.

However, you must have completed 12th with PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology to be eligible for pursuing Genetic Engineering.

Colleges in Nagpur for pursuing Genetic Engineering are:
  • Karmaveer Dadasaheb Kannamwar College Of Engineering
    Address: K.D.K. College Road, Opposite Telephone Exchange, Great Nag Road, Nandanvan, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440009
    Phone: 0712 271 0030
  • Umred College Of Engineering
    Address: State Highway No.9, Opp. WCL, Dist. Nagpur, Umrer, Maharashtra 441204
    Phone: 07116 247 823

Colleges in Pune for pursuing Genetic Engineering are:
  • D.Y. Patil College of Engineering
    Address: Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra 411018
    Phone: 020 2742 1095
  • BVP College of Engineering
    Address: Bharati Vidyapeeth Campus, Dhankawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411043
    Phone: 020 2437 1684

Genetic Engineering Annual Tuition Fees in colleges is around 2.5 lakh. However, different colleges may have different fees structure for Genetic Engineering.

Selection to this course is based on state level engineering entrance exam i.e. MHCET and central level engineering entrance exam i.e. JEE Main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?