22nd November 2010, 12:34 PM
sidsudhir179

Can I do IAS/RAS and B.Com after BBM degree?

can i do ias/ras & b.ed after bbm degree ??????sir plz .tell me...... i'm very confused to this....

24th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Can I do IAS/RAS and B.Com after BBM degree?

Friend,

Yes, you can do IAS, RAS and B.Com after BBM. BBM is a graduation course and eligibility to sit in civil services exam is just graduation or a three year graduation degree course.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
24th August 2011, 06:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidsudhir179 View Post
can i do ias/ras & b.ed after bbm degree ??????sir plz .tell me...... i'm very confused to this....
After Completing Graduation degree course you are eligible to apply for IAS/RAS Examination. You can also Go with B.ed Course Because for B.ed course you need to complete your Graduation Only then you are eligible to apply for B.ed course.

>> After completing Graduation candidates are eligible to apply for IAS/RAS Examination. IAS Examination was conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination, Candidates must have to complete His Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university and Your age should between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for Other reserved categories.

>> The examination was conducted by UPSC Every year and only graduate candidates are eligible for This examination. General candidates will gets only 4 Attempts in This examination, OBC Candidates will gets 7 Attempts and No limits for SC/ST Candidates.

>> The Notification was Published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC Official website in the month of February every year and Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the Official website, the application form are also Availiable in the designated post Offices In India, so you can also Obtained form the post offices.

>> So, Please dont worry Because after Graduation you are eligible for IAS/RAS and B.ed Examination, The admission in B.ed Course are based on entrance examination and then you will get admission in B.ed Course.

So please dont worry If you have completed your Graduation degree course then you are eligible to apply for IAS/RAS and B.ed.
24th August 2011, 06:09 PM
rana2011
Banned

After Completing Graduation degree course you are eligible to apply for IAS/RAS Examination.

IAS Examination is conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination, Candidates must have to complete His Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university and age should between 21 to 30 years.[Fof Genarel].

General candidates will gets only 4 Attempts in This examination, OBC Candidates will gets 7 Attempts and No limits for SC/ST Candidates.

The Notification is Published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC Official website in the month of February every year and Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the Official website, the application form are also Availiable in the designated post Offices In India, so you can also Obtained form the post offices.

thanks!!
24th August 2011, 06:29 PM
Sehwag6

After completing graduation, you are eligible to write ias/ras exams. The age limit is 21 to 30years. Then you apply union public service commission in every year. All the best
24th August 2011, 08:15 PM
sg1991

Yes, you can do it.
The minimum academic qualification is a bachelor's degree which you already have.
Also you must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age.
You can also do B.Ed. with a bachelor's degree.
24th August 2011, 09:07 PM
ASHWANI42092

Dear friend,
Yes of course you are eligible for IAS/RAS after completing graduation.
IAS stands for Indian administrative service is a civil service exam and conducted by UPSC every year.
Eligibility criteria for IAS/RAS entrance exam are as follows :-
1]A candidate should be graduate in any discipline .
2]A candidate should be passed his graduation with minimum 50 % .
3]A candidate should be citizen of India .
4]Age limit between 21 to 30 years for open category.
5] For OBC candidate age relaxation is of 3 years .
6]For SC/ST candidate age relaxation is of 5 years .
For further information you can log in his site that is www. upsc.gov.in
Best of luck .
Thank you
24th August 2011, 09:53 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes. you can do IAS/RAS after BBM degree.

but you can't do B.ed after BBM degree.

as you know BBM degree is a professional degree. so here b.ed not required for do lecturer job.

the things which is required is higher degree. so it will be better if you can do MBA or MBM .

but you can give IAS exam.

any graduate holder can give IAS exam but his/her age must be with in 21-30 years for general category holders.

all the best.........
12th October 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

which coaching class in mysore how much fees
13th May 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

u sure i can do ias afta bbm?
31st October 2012, 09:59 PM
manas.1989

Yes, you can do it.
The minimum academic qualification is a bachelor's degree which you already have.
31st October 2012, 10:00 PM
manas.1989

Yes, you can do it.
31st October 2012, 11:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-Yes you can apply for RAS/IAS exam after completing your BBM.

-BBM is graduation hence you are eligible for IAS exam.

-The age limit for RAS/IAS exam is 21 to 30 years of age.

-There is age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC , Ex-servicemen.

-The selection is based on IAS prelims, IAS mains and personal interview.

BEST OF LUCK...
1st November 2012, 09:55 AM
sudha001

Hi,

you may definitely appear for the IAS or RAS exams after a BBM.

However you must meet the other criteria for eligibility.

AGE ne must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.

EDUCATIONAL QAULIFICATION :

You must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification. Candidates having professional and technical qualifications recognized by the government are also eligible.

The aspiring candidates are expected to have keen interest in the General Studies and are supposed to have a good amount of interest in current affairs.

For details about the subjects, age limits and the number of attempts you may check the website of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in and RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission http://www.rpsc.gov.in/ .

Hope this helps. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?