2nd August 2012, 10:27 PM
yashina

Am I eligible for law after completion of BCA 2nd year? What is the percentage required?

am doing my 2nd year of BCA, am i eligible for law after my completion of this course??? and what percentage should i score???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Can I do Law course after completion of BCA?
  3. Is it possible to appear for GATE exam after correspondence in BCA? Required percentage in 10th, 12th, BCA for GATE entrance?
  4. Can I do IPCC directly after completion of 2nd year of B.Com? Required percentage for this in 2nd year of B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to study in Law(BL) college after scoring 45% marks? Minimum percentage required in 12th and graduation degree?
  6. Am I eligible to get placed after completing BCA 2nd year?
  7. Can I get admission to study LLB in Jodhpur Law University if studying 2nd year of BCA? -- [New]
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  9. Percentage needed in BCA to write CAT exam to get into reputed MBA universities?
  10. Is it possible to do LLB course after B.Com?
  11. Can I get admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA completion?
  12. What can I do after completing BCA? I have passed with 60% marks
  13. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Technology?
  14. What is the difference between 3 years Law and 5 years Law course? Which course should I prefer if I am doing B.Com 2nd year?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  16. How may I do law after completing BCA? What is the course duration of law?
  17. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the required percentage for WIPRO? I am studying in 2nd year BSc IT
9th August 2012, 01:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for law after completion of BCA 2nd year? What is the percentage required?

If you are opting for a 3 year LLB course, then you can apply for that only after you complete BCA. The percentage of marks needed in BCA is 50%. Marks will be different for SC/ST/OBC categories as they get relaxation in this case. CLAT is the entrance examination which you should write. If you are able to clear this exam, you can apply for LLB course in reputed law colleges.
29th August 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for law after completion of BCA 2nd year? What is the percentage required?

after discontinue of intermediate i was joined open university degree college
now, i was completed my degree
I am eligible for LLB course or not
28th August 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for law after completion of BCA 2nd year? What is the percentage required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?