17th November 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB by distance after doing B.A?

can i do LL by distance education after done by B.A...please tell me if its possible to do so

22nd February 2012, 04:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB by distance after doing B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do LL by distance education after done by B.A...please tell me if its possible to do so
LLB is the minimum requirement to register as an Advocate and practice in the court of Law and as per the Bar Council of India, candidates must pursue the course through regular classes to be considered eligible for the same. Therefore, the course is not offered through distance mode, however there are various universities which offers courses in law through distance mode but are not equivalent to LLB and such courses won't make the candidate eligible to practice in the court of Law.

Universities offering courses in Law through distance mode:

• University of Jammu
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Annamalai University
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Guru Nank Dev University
24th March 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do LLB by distance after doing B.A?

can i do ba after completing 12th in commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?