22nd February 2015, 10:20 PM
kmina

Can I do LLB regular and M.Com correspondence at the same time

Can I do l.l.b regular and m.com correspondans in same time?

1st September 2016, 12:51 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do LLB regular and M.Com correspondence at the same time

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.It is 3 year undergraduate program.

M.Com stands for Master of Commerce. It is 2 year post graduate program.

Yes, you can pursue both degree at same time with one regular and one correspondence but you need to be in different universities as in one university, a student can not study two different courses.

From my point of view, you should go for only one course at one time as Bachelor and Master degree courses are not easier.
Students need to study much harder to gain depth of knowledge about subjects and also to score good marks.
Since, you have completed B.Com as you planned for M.Com, so you should go for M.Com only and drop the idea of LLB and if your wish is to become lawyer or judge then you should drop idea of pursuing M.Com.
So, first of all decide about what you want to become in future and choose the course accordingly and then labor hard to achieve your goal as while pursuing two course at one time, you will not be able to focus on particular subject to get knowledge about that deeply.
30th July 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the same but I was asked to submit a migration certificate ! How can I supposed to do both courses ?
28th January 2019, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Can i do my regular LLB course and MA human rights in correspondence will that be valid?
25th November 2019, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to do the same but I was asked to submit a migration certificate ! How can I supposed to do both courses ?
13th October 2020, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do LLB from du and masters from IGNOU together... does it create problem in time management..??
27th July 2021, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.com correspondence or LLB correspondence at the same time from DU SOL ???
28th July 2021, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I have enrolled myself in IGNOU for MA Political Science and I'm preparing for my law entrance for Faculty Of Law, Delhi. Both my my degrees will be eligible if I do both the courses simultaneously, right? Will there be any need to tell colleges that I'm pursuing other course too?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?