6th January 2012, 10:24 PM
krishinstant

Can I do M.A Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?

can i do M.E. aerospace engineering after completing B.E. electronics and instrumentation?if i do tis it s easy r not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  2. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  5. Can I do PG in Aerospace Engineering after graduating in Computer Science or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  6. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I do PG in Aerospace engineering after completing graduation in Computer Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  9. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  10. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  12. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  14. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? What will be the minimum percentage of bachelor degree
  15. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  16. Life sciences syllabus of IISC bangalore
  17. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  18. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
30th October 2017, 04:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.A Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?

1. Whether a discipline is easy or not, it totally depends upon interest of candidate in that stream. If you are interested in Aerospace engineering, then you would find it easy to pursue this course.

2. Electronics and Instrumentation candidates can pursue this course. You need to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

3. GATE is entrance exam for admission in IITs, IISCs etc in Master of Technology. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?