2nd February 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Job being a candidate having completed MCA in the year of 2010?

i am MCA 2010 passout and not get job ,please reply how to get job ,please reply asap
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do now being a candidate having completed Engineering in EEE last year but did not get Job?
  2. IS MCA correspondence value in MNC?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation? -- [New]
  4. Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?
  5. For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?
  6. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?
  7. Job options available after completing MCA with 1 year experience in Dot Net?
  8. How to get a job after completing PG degree(MCA)
  9. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed B.Tech course in CSE in the year 2010?
  10. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job?
  11. How to get a job if I am interested in IT field? I have completed MCA
  12. Which Government Exams can I take having completed MCA last year?
  13. Job Opportunities for me in Software field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in the year 2010 and with 2 years of experience as IT Recruiter?
  14. Where can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate having completed MCA course?
  15. What are the relevant jobs for me? How may I get that job? I have completed B.Com and MCA degree
  16. Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  17. Can I get admission in MCA from IP university if I dont have Maths in +2 exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will be the TRB Exam in the next year being a candidate having completed B.Sc, B.Ed and MCA?
3rd February 2012, 08:13 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Job being a candidate having completed MCA in the year of 2010?

There are number of openings for many of the job positions for freshers. If you were relieved from that status of fresher, it mean that the number of job opportunities for you have decreased.

But still, there is a chance for you to be placed in good companies. You can get a job through
-On campus placements
-Off campus placements
-Job Melas
-Direct Walins
-Referral Walins

Register yourself in variety of job portals like nakuri, monster etc. and update the resume continuously. This will benefit you to get Inteview calls from various companies as your resume is going to be viewed by number of recruiters once you update that.

Try to be strong enough with regard to subject knowledge in the platfrom which you have chosen. Try to be strong enough in at least 2 programming languages.

Develop mental ability and aptitude too. Aptitude and General English along with Reasoning will be a part of many of the written exams.

The selection procedure which you have to go through to be placed in various IT companies after the completion of MCA is by
-Written Exam
-Technical round
-HR round

Some companies will also conduct JAM and Group Discussion as a part of selection procedure.

It all depends upon you of getting Job. Maintatin a good network of friends and be in touch with lecturers so that they can refer you to some job positions.

Wish you all the best.
3rd February 2012, 11:38 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Job being a candidate having completed MCA in the year of 2010?

Hi dear.......
After your course you can apply for off campus or in campus that is held in your college it self.

The list of companies that comes for campus selection in colleges.....

Good luck........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?