2nd October 2012, 04:38 PM
ashok kumar sheshar

Can I do M.E in Structural Engineering if I am a civil sub engineering student in National Highway

i am civil sub engineer in national highway in c.g., may i do ME in stural engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after civil engineering B.E
  2. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  3. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  4. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
  5. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  6. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  7. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs?
  8. Career options after B.E (Civil and structural engineering)?
  9. List of streams available to study in B.Tech -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for GATE exam if I want to do Masters degree in Structural Engineering?
  11. Will I get a chance to get a seat in Structural Engineering in OU or JNTUH? I have scored 68 rank in Civil Engineering in PGECET
  12. What is the eligibility for general M.Tech courses?
  13. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  14. Best countries for studies in Structural engineering after B.E (Civil)? Where can i get good jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  16. How to join masters of structural civil engineering with correspondence?
  17. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  18. Guidelines to do PhD for M.E.(Structural Engineering) 2nd year student?
31st July 2017, 10:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.E in Structural Engineering if I am a civil sub engineering student in National Highway

Civil Engineering candidates can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to get admission in Master of Engineering. GATE is conducted every year by Indian Institute of Technology for M.Tech course.

The eligibility criteria for GATE exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. Candidates who qualify GATE exam can pursue M.Tech with stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?