27th July 2017, 01:04 PM
sumons

Can I do LLB course after completion of MA course?

Can I do LLB course after completion of MA graduation course? Will it be good for my future or not? Can you please suggest me the best thing to do next if it's not LLB course? It will be really helpful if someone who is already doing the course provides advice to me.

30th July 2017, 02:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB course after completion of MA course?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in course after Master in Art. The required qualification to pursue course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in a recognised university.

No age limit to pursue course.

Yes, it provides a better opportunity for candidates who want to get legal services in banks, courts or as an advocate or lawyer.
30th July 2017, 06:08 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of LLB is Bachelor of Law.

Eligibility criteria for LLB course:

There are two gateways to LLB course. One after 10+2 through Common Law Admission Test and other after bachelor's degree through direct admission or entrance examination conducted by law colleges.

Candidates after graduation can get admission in LLB if they have scored minimum of 45% marks or more in bachelor's degree.
30th July 2017, 07:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

LLB is three year duration course and candidates possessing bachelor degree in any discipline can appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.

As, you have master degree, you are eligible to appear in examination for admission in course.

There are many future option in various jobs for candidates with LLB degree.

If you don't want to get admission in LLB the other available option are to pursue P.hD, B.Ed, MBA etc.

You have also various examination to appear for recruitment in jobs as NET, and in General Competition ( Banking, Railway, SSC etc.).
30th July 2017, 09:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue Bachelor of Law after Master of Arts courses.

Eligibility criteria for LLB course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Minimum percentage of marks required is 45% in graduation to pursue Bachelor of Law.

You can pursue LLB after completion of Master of Arts course.
31st July 2017, 08:51 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates are eligible to get admission in LLB course after MA qualification.

The minimum required educational qualification to get admission in LLB is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% ( varies with university/institute ).

The course will be of three year duration. Yes, it has good future option.

If it is not LLB then there are many other available option as MBA, Ph.D, B.Ed etc.
31st July 2017, 02:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Bachelor's degree in law after Master of Arts course. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree can pursue Bachelor of law course of three years duration. You should have at least 45% marks in graduation to pursue LLB course.

Some of the best institutes from where you can pursue LLB course are:

>>Faculty of Law, DU: Through entrance exam of LLB.

>>BHU UET entrance exam.

>>LAWCET of Andhra Pradesh etc.
31st July 2017, 05:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

LLB refers to Bachelor of Legislative Law and same is a professional degree course after completing which heads towards becoming a lawyer.

Further the minimum eligibility criteria required for pursuing LLB degree course of three years is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board where as that for LLB degree course of three years is three years is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So being a MA degree holder you are eligible to pursue LLB degree for sure.

Further as far as you are concerned whether to opt for LLB degree course or not then I would suggest you to pursue the same if you are interested in further studies and want to become a lawyer as with your educational qualification you can prepare apply for various jobs in different fields whether it is administrative field or banking field or defense field or teaching field, etc. .
31st July 2017, 07:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue LLB course after completion of Master in Arts. Candidates who have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in course.

Yes, if you are interested in pursuing course, then there is nothing to worry for as there are better future job option after the course.

If it is not LLB course then you will be eligible to pursue other course as MBA, MCA ( mathematics in 12th), P.hD, B.Ed etc.
31st July 2017, 09:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course after completion of Master of Arts course. The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this Bachelor of Law (LLB) course is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline. As you are done with Master's Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this LLB course.

If you are really interested in pursuing your career towards Law, then I am very sure that I strongly suggest you to pursue this LLB course after completion of MA course.

Upon successful completion of LLB course, you may find employment opportunities both in Government as well as in Private sector. But make sure you are desired enough to pursue this course and only then it is recommended to pursue this course.
31st July 2017, 10:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do LLB course after completion of MA course.

As per my suggestion you can apply for jobs rather than LLB course.

The name of best employment area and jobs type for you are given below.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

** Consultancies.

** Educational Institutes.

** Foreign Affairs.

** Industrial Houses.

** Law Firms.

** Management.

** News Media.

BEST JOBS TYPE

** Business Consultants.

** Finance Managers.

** Human Resource Managers.

** Lobbyist/Organizer.

** Marketing Managers.

** Social Worker.
31st July 2017, 10:35 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

M.A. is master's degree and it is not beneficial to go for LLB degree after completion of M.A. because LLB is a undergraduate degree.
My suggestion is that you shall go either for further certification course or apply for a job in good companies as per your concern field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?