23rd January 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines to do PhD for M.E.(Structural Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am pursuing ME in structural Engineering
and I am second year student.
I am decided I will have to
complete my PHD in abroad...
can you guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for M.E. 2nd year student?
  4. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  5. How can an engineering graduate get a good college for MS in USA?
  6. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  8. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  9. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  10. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  12. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  13. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  14. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  15. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  16. Going through engineering way rather science is acceptable for PhD inn Physics
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and Ph.D in Pharmacy being a 2nd year student of B-Pharmacy course? Should I start taking Coaching from next year or right now?
  18. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
27th January 2018, 03:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines to do PhD for M.E.(Structural Engineering) 2nd year student?

After completion of M.E.(Structural Engineering) you can apply for 36 months Civil Engineering (Structural) PhD program. In order to apply for PhD you must have a M.E. honors degree in Civil Engineering and you must have scored IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills).

You can online apply for PhD program through the official website of University. On the website you will get step by step guide for application. You will need to take the relevant admissions test and interview before you submit your application on University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?