11th July 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing BSc from Maths and M.A from Economics?

I have completed B.Sc from Math and i have also completed M.A.from Economics...Now should i do for getting job

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing BSc from maths? I have completed M.A from Economics
  2. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing BSc after completing BSc Maths with 53%?
  3. After BSc maths which is a better course for me after completing BSc for a good job between MCA, MBA and M.Tech Aeronautical?
  4. Jobs available after completing UG in BSc Maths? Opportunities and skills required?
  5. How to do MBA after completing BSc Maths with CA? What type of job can I get after that?
  6. What job will I get after completing honors degree? I am doing first year BSc Maths hons from Delhi University
  7. Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics
  8. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  9. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  10. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  11. Which jobs are best after BSc Maths? I have completed BSc Maths
  12. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  13. How to do MBA after completing BSc in Maths
  14. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the best course to opt after completing BSc Maths(H)
  16. Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO
  17. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science?
  18. Can I apply for government job in Odisha after completing BSc in maths at MS university -- [New]
13th November 2015, 07:32 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job after completing BSc from Maths and M.A from Economics?

To select a proper field for the job for you is very critical as you have passed both the Graduation and post Graduation both from different subjects and so its going to be very critical situation for you as you have sweets in both hands.

So here you have to choose either the mathematics or economics but i advice you for the economics because after the qualifying the M.A. in economics you can qualify the National Eligibility Test and after that you could be appointed as a Assistant Professor in any University or in any college where you can earn a good salary and a career.

>> But if you are thinking for the mathematics then it is going to be very tough for you after a long time as you have not studied the mathematics since last 2 years in M.A. so try only in the economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?