1st March 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.P.Ed. or Master of Physical Education directly after B.Sc?

If I want to do M.P.Ed. or Master of Physical Education directly after my B.Sc than will I be allowed to apply? Or, first completing B.P.Ed. or Bachelor of Physical Education is mandatory?

10th March 2018, 11:22 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do M.P.Ed. or Master of Physical Education directly after B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I want to do M.P.Ed. or Master of Physical Education directly after my B.Sc than will I be allowed to apply? Or, first completing B.P.Ed. or Bachelor of Physical Education is mandatory?
The duration of this course is for two years which are generally divided into four semesters. For eligibility purposes, a candidate should have an under graduate degree in Physical Education with a minimum of 50% from any recognized university or equivalent for Master in Physical Education degree course.

You have done your B.SC that means you are not eligible for Master of Physical Education course. So, if you have an interest you need to complete your Bachelor degree course in Physical Education then only you can apply for Master degree course in Physical Education.

Since, you are a student of B.SC, I will suggest you to be in your field and study in your respective field only. What is the need of switching to Physical Education? there are many opportunities available in your field. But if you think you want to join this course then follow the eligibility in order to this course.
12th March 2018, 12:14 AM
Ankitt lamba

Default Re: Can I do M.P.Ed. or Master of Physical Education directly after B.Sc?

The main eligiblity criterion is-
The candidate must have passed from the University of Delhi with any of the following degrees or have equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institutions with at least 55% in aggregate. A candidate seeking admission to the two year M.P.Ed. (Four Semester Course) degree course must have passed B.Sc
27th June 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bsc(physical education) can I do MPED after completing my bsc (physical education) or I have to do bped?
4th July 2021, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m p.ed after bsc and I studied physical education in class 11th and 12th
10th May 2022, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.P.Ed. after doing Bsc in physical education, health education and sports
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?