4th May 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can Master of Education i.e M.Ed could done after Post Graduation directly?

Can I do M.Ed directly without doing B.Ed because I have done M.Sc., in my major? Is there any option like that? Or doing B.Ed is mandatory?

15th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Master of Education i.e M.Ed could done after Post Graduation directly?

M.Ed is Master of Education. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed B.Ed from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination to get admission in the course without B.Ed course.

So, you have to first pursue B.Ed course then become eligible for M.Ed.
15th July 2018, 05:43 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can Master of Education i.e M.Ed could done after Post Graduation directly?

M.Ed is Master in Education.

The eligibility to get admission in master in education is that candidate must have passed B.Ed from a recognised university.

So, if you do not have B.Ed qualification then you are not eligible to get admission it after your M.Sc.
15th July 2018, 11:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

M.Ed refers to Master of Education and for pursuing the same degree course the minimum education required is a bachelor of education degree course with at least 50%-60% marks from a recognised university.

So, being a M.Sc degree holder you cannot apply for M.Ed degree course directly on the basis of your post-graduation education.
16th July 2018, 12:16 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

M.Ed stands for Master of Education and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a bachelor of education (B.Ed) degree course from a recognised university.

So, having not pursued B.Ed degree course you are not eligible for pursuing M.Ed degree course on the basis of your post graduation degree qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?