19th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

can i do aeronautical engg for M.Tech course after completing diploma in electrical engg?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  3. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  4. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  6. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  7. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  15. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Benefits for SC category students?
  16. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS? -- [New]
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
20th July 2011, 07:05 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

YES, you can become an Aeronautical Engineer you need to do b.tech that to after Diploma..

but for that a person need to write entrance and can get seat directly into 2nd year of B.tech ..

as for doing M.TECH in aeronautical engineer or any engineer... you need to eligible for GATE and

Eligibility for GATE Exam:
  • either Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture
  • either Master degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications
  • either Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology
only these candidates can apply ..
20th July 2011, 07:20 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can i do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

No dear, you can't do M.Tech because to being an Aeronautical Engineer you have to do b.tech as first.

For doing M.TECH in aeronautical engineer or any engineer you have to eligible for GATE.

Eligibility for GATE Exam:

*Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture.

*Master degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications.

*Candidates should be the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology .

Best of luck,
20th July 2011, 07:22 PM
kritika@Hans

hi
you can do m.tech only after completing b.tech
but since you have done diploma then you may take admission directly in second year through lateral entry program...
then after completing b.tech you will have to give GATE for doing m.tech
all the best
20th July 2011, 07:38 PM
angeleye

Hello,
After completion of diploma this is not possible to do M.Tech. For doing M.Tech you need to be B.Tech graduate or in pre final year of the B.Tech.
As now you have completed diploma in electrical engineering then you are eligible for getting admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech.
You can apply for the GATE EXAM after the completion of second year that is you are eligible from the third year.
20th July 2011, 08:18 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi. Yes you can do aeronautical engineering In Me but the thing is admission to the course is only through entrance exam. The exam are GATE And entrance exam in each state for gate exam you need to complete anyone bachelor degree and based on the mark you wil get the college . But you can write the exam at 4th year also. The eligibility is same for entrance exam too but you can write only after finishing the course
20th July 2011, 08:49 PM
kunjeyan5282

No, you can take admission in B.TECH which is essential for M.TECH degree.So go for B.tech degree direct second year admission
20th July 2011, 10:00 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Can i do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do aeronautical engg for M.Tech course after completing diploma in electrical engg?
YES, you can become an Aeronautical Engineer you need to do b.tech that to after Diploma..

but for that a person need to write entrance and can get seat directly into 2nd year of B.tech ..

as for doing M.TECH in aeronautical engineer or any engineer... you need to eligible for GATE....
and you must be graduate in B.tech or any other Engineering institute..............
Best of luck.................................
20th July 2011, 10:45 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,
yes you can do aeronautical engineering after doing diploma in electrical engineering but for that you will have to b.tech first. this is because for getting admission in m.tech, the student must have dine b.tech.
you can take lateral entry admission in second year of b.tech by giving an lateral entry exam of your state.
in iit and nit colleges, there is no lateral entry. if you want to take admission in those colleges, then you will have to give iit jee or aieee exam and pass the exam with very good marks.
after completing the b.tech, you will have to give the entrance exam of gate to take admission in m.tech. you will have to score very good marks in that exam to get admission in the topmost colleges like iit or nit.
16th October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

how to get the seat in m.tech aeronautics in a good colege after b.tech mechanical
17th January 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

can i do dipolma after doing m.tech in vlsi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?