9th December 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can i do M.Tech without GATE score and less than 60% aggregate marks in B.Tech?

My b.tech agregate is less than 60%.so can i do m.tech without gate score?
I have completed my b.tech in the yr, can ido my m.tech now.show the colleges list.

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate having less aggregate with backlogs in B.Tech but very good GATE score can get admission in M.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
  3. How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  4. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  5. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  7. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  8. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  10. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  11. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  12. Selection procedure and examination date of NTPC recruitment exam?
  13. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  14. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  15. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  16. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?
  17. Am I eligible to join BARC after passing BSc Physics? I am 34 years old
  18. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
30th May 2012, 10:57 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Can i do M.Tech without GATE score and less than 60% aggregate marks in B.Tech?

Hi friend,
without GATE score you can pursue M-tech but before that you need to give the entrance test conducted by the state universities. you need to qualify in that test and after that you need to attend the counselling for the respective universities. Having less than 601% in your b-tech is some what disadvantage for you, but try to get above that in your post graduation, i.e., M-tech as to cover that backlog.

With Regards
mani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?