22nd July 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?

I did my bsc.home science four year from c.s.k.h.p.k.v.palampur.As I am home science graduate . And now I am going for masters in food and nutrition in shiats allhabad. My question is that after my masters can I go for the entrance of food inspector.
Please do reply

13th December 2017, 03:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?

Of course yes. You can appear in Food Inspector Entrance Examination after successful completion of Master's in Food and Nutrition course. Basically, there is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible for appearing in Entrance Examination. That is given below,

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Bachelor's Degree" in any discipline and preferably with the below mentioned subjects.
* Agriculture
* Food Technology
* Dairy Technology
* Pharmacy..etc.,

>> As you are from Food and Nutrition background, I can say that you are eligible to appear in Food Inspector recruitment examination. The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible.

>> You may appear in UPSC All India Food Inspector recruitment examination and the selection process consists of Written test that is followed by Personal Interview.
27th August 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?

I doing my bsc ( hons) homescience four years from shuats. My question is that after my graduation can I go for entrance exam of food inspector.
please do reply.
29th November 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc food and nutrition student
Can i apply for food inspector post or is it necessary to complete my msc in food and nutrition
23rd May 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do government job after doing b.Sc in food science and nutrition
11th June 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am msc (food & nutrition) student please tell me goverment job preparation for msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?