26th July 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the course which I need to take to do distance learning in masters of town planning?

Is there a distance learning course in "Masters in town Planning" recognized by institute of town planners, India? What is the course which I need to take to do distance learning in masters of town planning? Can someone please provide me the information soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters?
  2. Correspondence masters degree in town planning
  3. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
  4. Should I do masters in Law by distance learning or regular? I have scored 48% in graduation
  5. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  6. How to learn town planning after completing masters in Social Work with Urban and Rural Community Development
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  8. List of diploma courses through correspondence
  9. Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?
  10. List of Universities offering Masters in Geology in Distance Learning?
  11. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior?
  12. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  13. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  14. Is distance education is valid for NET(UGC)? I'm pursuing M.Com from MDU through correspondence
  15. Is there any way to do distance learning/online Ph.D in Material Science
  16. List of Distance Learning Graduation courses offered by IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  18. Which course among M.A Sociology and MA History has more difficult syllabus?
27th February 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the course which I need to take to do distance learning in masters of town planning?

I would like to be town planner A in Kerala.
Am civil engineering degree holder, Chartered Engineer. Is there any distance education courses for being a town planner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?