17th August 2013, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after BSc computer science?

Sir i got 85% in 10th,89% in 12th, nd now in b.sc 1st year i got 81%. I am more intrested in maths nd physics. So MBA is right choice for me or not? Plz help me!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  4. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  8. Which stream in MBA is relative to me in Distance Education after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  12. How to do MBA after completing graduation in BSc computer science?
  13. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  14. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  15. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  16. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  17. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  18. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2013, 08:43 PM
s.snedh
Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBA after BSc computer science?

Dear friend,
yes you can do MBA after B.Sc..
candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized university..

Various common national level tests to get into the finest B-Schools of India are:
CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)

Various individual tests of some other finest B-Schools of India are:
IBSAT: ICFAI Business Schools
IRMA: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
NMAT: NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
MICA: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata
27th August 2013, 02:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MBA after graduation. B.Sc degree must be obtained from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission to this course is done on the basis of entrance exam like CAT. Qualified candidates in entrance test are allocated with colleges through a centralized counseling process. Other entrance test like ATMA, MAT, etc are also conducted for admission.
9th February 2021, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam we have to give after bsc computer science to take MBA
4th June 2021, 03:38 PM
Singhskomal

Hello,
Yes you can do MBA(masters in business administration) after your graduation in any stream like arts, commerce, science etc...so you are eligible for MBA...to get admission in MBA you should clear CAT exams also its a entrance exam for MBA..
All the best...
11th June 2021, 07:39 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, you can do MBA after B.Sc computer science.
The basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university. Most of the institutes follow the minimum score criteria in Graduation which is 50 per cent in average or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?