4th August 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after doing diploma in Architecture Assistanceship after 10th?

cai i do mba after doing diploma in architecture assistenceship after 10th..pls tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  2. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  4. After doing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship how to get a government service?
  5. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  6. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  10. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  11. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  12. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges? -- [New]
  13. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th?
  14. Any institutes in Europe offering Ph.D with Assistanceship?
  15. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?
  17. Diploma in Architecture after passing 10th? Colleges for the same?
  18. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
15th August 2013, 01:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after doing diploma in Architecture Assistanceship after 10th?

No, graduation is the basic qualification required for MBA. Degree qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. It can be obtained in any of the streams of study. Marks obtained in entrance test such as CAT, MAT, or XAT are considered for admission. Either you can try for PG diploma in Architecture or related subjects.
15th August 2013, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after doing diploma in Architecture Assistanceship after 10th?

Sorry Diploma is not enough for doing MBA course . You have to pass at least Graduation in any stream from a recognized University to become eligible for MBA entrance exams.

Also make sure that you pass Graduation with minimum 50% marks then only you can apply for most of the top MBA entrance examination

You can after apply for following MBA entrances after Graduation:

-CAT

-MAT

-XAT

-MAT

-GMAT

-SNAP

-IBSAT

MBA Entrance Exam Pattern:

There will be objective type questions related to following sections:

-Data Interpretation

-Quantitative Ability

-Verbal Ability

-Logical Reasoning

There will be negative marking and you must score a very good percentile to get admission into top colleges.

For more information visit http://www.catiim.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?