28th December 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after MSc Life Sciences? What salary can I get?

Can i do MBA after M.sc life sciences, and what will be my salary after that?

10th July 2016, 01:23 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do MBA after MSc Life Sciences? What salary can I get?

MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration. It is a full time Post Graduate Program that is of duration 2 years. As you are an M.Sc in Life Sciences already, you are already a masters in one of the domains of education. Next if you wish to take a leap and opt for management education, it is a very good choice.

As you would be well knowing that MBA is one of the most demanded courses at this time. Most of the B.Techs are opting for this course and are shining after that. The salary packages are extremely lucrative and offer the best of all the worlds.

MBA basically caters to the following various areas of business and domains of functions:

1. Finance
2. Marketing
3. HR
4. Operations and IT
5. Analytics and more...

Thus, if you are already aware of this, you should decide for yourself as in which stream of business do you want to work for the rest of your life.

Moving forward, MBA colleges in India are really nice but to enter into one of them is a real challenge. You would have to give entrance exams such as Common Admission Test (CAT), MAT, NMAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP etc and many more and secure top percentiles in them.

Not just this but you have to sit for case discussion and interviews to crack the situation further. Thus, it is a tedious task to fix yourself a seat in one of the top MBA Colleges in India.

Coming to the salary part that you can expect, it totally depends on the tier of college you are doing your MBA from and what sort of job profile you get. Depending on the same your salary can range from 5 lacs to some 25 lacs. For your information, Marketing and Finance are the highest paid of the lot and so they have the most critical roles to handle for corporates. And as far as the company you work for, I suggest that you go into companies that are related to the work that you have studied about in your graduation and M.Sc. It would account for good success for you.
1st May 2021, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA after MSc Life Sciences? What salary can I get?

can i do MBA in abroad after Msc Zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?