28th April 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA course after finishing diploma in electronics and communication? I have an industrial experience

I finished my diploma in electronics and communication on 2005.i have industrial experience.can i do MBA course.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for MBA after finishing diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering?
  3. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  5. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
  6. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  7. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. Which course should I take after finishing diploma in electronics and communication with 75% aggregate?
  9. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  11. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  12. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  13. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  15. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Which college is the best to do Aeronautical Engineering after finishing diploma in Electronics and Communication from Bangalore?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience? -- [New]
  18. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
20th June 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA course after finishing diploma in electronics and communication? I have an industrial experience

Can I do MBA course after finishing diploma in electronics and communication? I have an 3 and half years industrial experience. and if I can do, please give me the details of universities or colleges from where i can do.
27th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA course after finishing diploma in electronics and communication? I have an industrial experience

Can i do MBA after completing three years diploma courses in electrical and electronic and i have ten year experiance
28th December 2012, 06:33 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend you can not do MBA course. It does not matter how much industrial experience you have. Until you complete graduation, there is no way to pursue Master of Business Administration. No college in the world will give you admission for MBA.

Since you have completed diploma, it would be better to apply for B.Tech through lateral entry. However for that you must have scored at least 60 percent marks in diploma course. Lateral Entry means direct admission in the second year of engineering course.

This is the best option for you at the moment. The lateral entry is quite common thesedays. Although IIT and NIT does not offer lateral entry. But this is nothing to worry about since there are plenty of other universities in India that still offer admission through lateral entry.

As the matter of fact, several engineering colleges in India reserve roughly around 10 percent seats for the lateral entry students. You can apply for admission by appear for LEET entrance exam.

LEET entrance exam can be given any candidate who have scored minimum of 60 percent marks in diploma course. There are other options as well. Several colleges offer admission through their own entrance exam. While some even offer admission on merit.

Once you have completed graduation, admission in MBA would be open for you. There are various entrance exams for MBA.

CAT

MAT

XAT

GMAT

TANCET

You can appear for these exams with you engineering or any other graduation degree. The criteria to appear for Common Admission Test is graduation degree with 50 percent marks. Candidates belonging to SC/ST need 45 percent marks.
29th December 2012, 09:10 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but you cannot go for MBA Course after finishing diploma in electronics & communication no matter how much you have industrial experience.

Because as the name suggests, MBA Stands for Master in Business Administration.

Also The Educational Qualifications Required to pursue MBA are :

* you must have completed your graduation in any discipline from any recognized college/university.

So , as per your present educational qualification , you are ineligible.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

9th June 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA course after finishing diploma in electronics and communication? I have 1 year an industrial experience

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-mba-course-after-finishing-diploma-electronics-communication-i-have-industrial-experience-741155.html#ixzz2ViTjl400
17th October 2015, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am complete diploma in mechanical engineering & b.tech in mechanical ... now I have think to doing MBA out of India in abroad. Please give me some information.
. Best engineering college.
30th October 2015, 03:21 PM
suria1

Though you have industrial experience, on the basis of this, you will not get admission for MBA course.

Because, required qualification for students to join MBA course is Graduation.

Students should have scored minimum 50% in Graduation to join MBA.

Since you completed only Diploma, you are not eligible. So, complete Graduation and then apply for MBA course.

There are Entrance Exams for MBA course like
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

Go for B-Schools for MBA course. Then you get good jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?