4th May 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS in US after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for MS in USA?

Hi,
I have completed my BCA. Can i do MS in US with my qualification?
What is the procedure to apply for MS in USA?

Thanks.
Vijay

Related Questions:
20th May 2011, 10:59 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: Can I do MS in US after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for MS in USA?

Hello,
Unfortunately you need to have a four-year degree program to apply for MS if you have studied in India. You can now apply for a post graduation course of 2 years and then go for MS.
All the Best!!

Regards,
Swathi
30th May 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MS in US after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for MS in USA?

can i do MS in usa after completing BCA? and i m also in usa.
28th January 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MS after Completing Msc Comp.science
17th February 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, i bca continue and i want to after bca go to usa mca or MHc.it . this possible
7th April 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am bca and one year bca study in India total four years study. Can I seek admission in us for ms study
31st July 2012, 10:24 PM
samatha89
Member+

Hello,
Unfortunately you need to have a four-year degree program to apply for MS if you have studied in India. You can now apply for a post graduation course of 2 years and then go for MS.
All the Best!!

Regards,
samatha
30th April 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi...
I have a similar kind of question. I have completed my BCA from India. Now I am in USA.
I am aware that i should have a four year degree or 16 years of education from India in order to get admission for MS programming.
I was wondering If i do PGDCA online, will it be equivalent to US degree.
2nd June 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA full-time course in India. I have completed MCA from IGNOU through distance education. I have a work experience of 4 years in software engineering. Am I eligible for doing MS in USA now ?
12th October 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

which place or which university gives best MCA courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?