23rd September 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Universities in USA?

I have completed IGCSE with 4 B's and 3 C's.Now i am doing my as level results are excepted by August and i want to apply in USA ,Canada or Australia.So i need guidance on how to apply . Please advise. It will be helpful if you can suggest me the information.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for Universities in USA?
  2. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  4. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  6. List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities?
  7. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  8. Is it possible to apply for universities in USA with degree done in correspondence mode?
  9. Top universities in USA offering MSc and procedure to apply for it?
  10. Can a student apply for colleges or universities in USA?
  11. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  12. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  13. What are the exams I need to take to apply for masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA?
  15. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  16. How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  18. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
27th September 2016, 01:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Universities in USA?

It is not possible to provide detailed info on your query unless you mention the course in which you are interested. There are ample courses conducted by US colleges and different courses have different procedure of admission. However, in general, you need to appear in the entrance exams based on which admission is done- SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc and then clear interview round to secure a seat for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?