3rd April 2015, 01:22 PM
ramaraj247

can i do MS in US after having completed 28 backlogs in B-Tech

i completed my b.tech in the year 2011 I have 28 backlog in B-Tech But I Have completed in final year . Can i Do MS in USA plz let me know

3rd April 2015, 02:01 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: can i do MS in US after having completed 28 backlogs in B-Tech

Sorry to say that you are not eligible to join MS course from the USA (United state of America).Because MS is a very standard course in USA and only those students are allowed to take admission who will have very good marks in the graduation degree course.

I feel very sorry for you as you have got 28 Backlogs in 46 subject of engineering.A single back holder is not allowed to go there and you have 28 backlog.
So there is no sense at least to think about that.
Following are some criteria in which you will have to be the best:-->>

Academic record of Intermediate and tenth.
Percentage if graduation degree.
Rank in the entrance exam.
Letter of Recommendation from the government of India.

3rd April 2015, 03:04 PM
MISTY MAITI

which board is good for future mpboard or cbse .In 11th i studied in cbse and scored very less marks now in 12th which board should i refer.

3rd April 2015, 08:38 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Yes, definitely.
See it doesn't matter if you score through ones or twos or directly hit sixes, the important thing is that you have to reach to the target. MS in US requires a graduate and if you have already completed and you have your degree with you then you can definitely apply.

Try to prepare for exam like GRE. many good foreign universities including that of US take students through its score. Otherwise if you have a good amount of money to spend then you can also consider various private universities also that are very renowned and established.

4th April 2015, 12:01 AM
sam silentkiller

Yes if you can clear those subjects as soon as possible and if at all you are not able to clear the backlogs then get the duplicate mark-sheets and certificates by paying some 50000-1 lac amount and thus plan accordingly.
my friend did the same thing by submitting fake certificates and he is settled in there for about 4 years now.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?