2nd February 2011, 03:46 AM
mdilipsaiprasad

Preliminary exams this year after B.Tech completed in 2010 with backlogs?

Hello..

I have completed my B.Tech course in May,2010. But still I had some backlogs which are to be completed yet..Does I have the eligibility for appearing in the Preliminary exams this year? Please anyone answer Sir.....

Thank you

Dilip

2nd February 2011, 09:11 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Preliminary exams this year after B.Tech completed in 2010 with backlogs?

Dear Friend,

After B.Tech. you can apply for following exams i.e.

1. UPSC

2. SSC

3. PSC .......... etc.

Good Luck
15th March 2011, 04:09 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Preliminary exams this year after B.Tech completed in 2010 with backlogs?

Hello friend,

Yes, you can apply for the civil service or any kind of preliminary exams like UPSC/SSC etc as you have completed your graduation..

But you must clear your backlogs in the particular subjects as this will create a big problem in your future career.

After you clear the written preliminary exams, you will be out from the interview if you are having backlogs still then.

So at first appear for those back log papers and clear them for the well future.

Good luck!
25th March 2011, 02:44 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

1. UPSC

2. SSC

3. PSC .......... etc.
4th April 2011, 07:58 AM
Taurus007

hii

Preliminary exams this year after B.Tech completed in 2010 with backlogs
Yes, you can apply for the civil service or any kind of preliminary exams like UPSC/SSC etc as you have completed your graduation..
But you must clear your backlogs in the particular subjects as this will create a big problem in your future career.
After you clear the written preliminary exams, you will be out from the interview if you are having backlogs still then.
So at first appear for those back log papers and clear them for the well future.
1. UPSC
2. SSC
3. PSC

good luck
12th June 2011, 10:08 AM
amit gaur054

My dear friend........

1. UPSC

2. SSC

3. PSC

4. PSU

5.Airforce.....etc

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?